Craving? or want to make dinner? a get together or some kind of occassion? Have a look at our menu… Cook with us today and impress others. Try out these amazing recipes collectively and make out a complete nutritious and delicious easy to make meal for your family and friends.
Nacho Cheese Chicken Chowder:
1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
2 14 1/2 ounce cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed nacho cheese soup
1 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn (2 cups)
Shredded Mexican-style or cheddar cheese
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, stir together chicken, undrained tomatoes, soup, and corn.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Sprinkle each serving with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe 6,cal. (kcal) 244,Fat, total (g) 6,chol. (mg) 55,sat. fat (g) 3,carb. (g) 24,fiber (g) 2,sugar (g) 7,pro. (g) 23,vit. A (IU) 1166,vit. C (mg) 5,Thiamin (mg) 0,Riboflavin (mg) 0,Niacin (mg) 7,Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0,sodium (mg) 647,Potassium (mg) 154,calcium (mg) 121,iron (mg) 1,
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Grilled Chicken and Creamy Corn:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 fresh ears of sweet corn
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil
1. In small bowl combine olive oil and paprika. Brush corn and chicken with oil mixture. Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper. Grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once.
2. Carefully cut kernels from cob by firmly holding the corn at the top (using a kitchen towel to grip, if necessary) and slicing downward with a sharp knife. Transfer to bowl; stir in sour cream. Season with additional salt and pepper. Stir in milk to desired creaminess. Slice chicken breasts. Serve with corn; sprinkle shredded basil. Serves 4.
nutrition facts (Grilled Chicken and Creamy Corn):
Servings Per Recipe 4,cal. (kcal) 309,Fat, total (g) 13,chol. (mg) 89,sat. fat (g) 4,carb. (g) 14,Monosaturated fat (g) 6,Polyunsaturated fat (g) 2,fiber (g) 2,sugar (g) 2,pro. (g) 36,vit. A (IU) 632,vit. C (mg) 7,Thiamin (mg) 0,Riboflavin (mg) 0,Niacin (mg) 14,Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 1,Folate (µg) 40,Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg) 0,sodium (mg) 23, Potassium (mg) 515,calcium (mg) 40,iron (mg) 2,Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Fresh Ginger Cheesecake:
- 1 cup finely crushed gingersnaps (18 to 20 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 8 ounce carton dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Crystallized ginger, cut in strips (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together crushed gingersnaps and the melted butter. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
2.For filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low to medium speed until smooth. Beat in the 1 cup sugar, the flour, ginger, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. Beat in whipping cream just until combined. Stir in eggs (do not beat). Pour into crust-lined pan. Place on a shallow baking pan.
3.Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes or just until center is set. In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream and the 2 tablespoons sugar. Using a spoon, spread mixture evenly over top of baked cheesecake. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pan; cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan; cool cheesecake completely. Cover; chill in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours.
4.Just before serving, warm the caramel topping and spoon over top of cheesecake, allowing some to drip down sides. If desired, top with strips of crystallized ginger. Makes 12 servings.